We are currently seeking committed online teachers to join our team. As an online teacher, you will be responsible for conducting the online lessons by presenting learning material and guiding students through a given slideshow, communicating with the students and encouraging their participation during the lesson, and providing feedback to the students at the end of each lesson.
The successful applicants should demonstrate the ability to present the learning material to the students in a comprehensive manner, and be committed to facilitate learning in a safe and supportive environment.
We are currently looking for teachers of English, Chinese, Japanese, French, Korean, Spanish, Italian, and German, but please get in touch with us if you're interested in teaching languages other than these!
Online Teacher Responsibilities
The workload for this position is expected to be around 2-3 hours per week per one class. Each class will include up to 5 students. Our next term starts in January, and the class will last 10 weeks in total. Teachers can potentially teach multiple classes during a single ten-week term.
The teachers will be responsible for the following:
• Delivering 1-hour online lessons based on given slideshows; guiding the students through the slideshow by following the directions to the best of their ability.
• Preparing for lessons by reviewing the presentation slideshows prior to each lesson
• Conducting the lessons via Zoom conference calls
• Encouraging student participation during the lesson presentation
• After the lesson is completed, writing feedback for each of the students who participated in the lesson
• Showing up at least 5 minutes before the class begins, and being able to carry out the lesson conference call without technical difficulties
• Monitoring the students performance during the term
• Communicating with students through the Company’s internal messaging system and giving feedback on writing and speaking exercises
• Grading students’ assignments
Online Teacher Requirements
• Prior working experience as a teacher, preferable within a similar environment
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Own laptop or desktop computer equipped with an HD webcam
• Fast and stable internet connection
• Good computer skills
• Punctual and reliable
• Organized and attentive to students’ needs
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
. Please write your full name in the subject line of the email followed by "Online Teacher."